Mattress Toppers and Enhancers are thicker than mattress protectors and lie directly on top of your mattress. They add a luxurious extra layer for increased comfort and the ultimate protection for your mattress.
What are the benefits of using Mattress Toppers and Enhancers?
- Can be used on both old/worn and new mattresses
- Greatly extends the life of new mattresses
- Provides a solution to uncomfortable, lumpy or worn mattresses by adding an extra layer for noticeably improved comfort
- Heightens your level of support
- Reap the benefits of a better night’s sleep!
- Mattress & Pillow Protectors
What are the benefits of using Mattress Toppers and Mattress Protectors?
- Mattress Protectors greatly extend the life of your mattress & pillows by adding a protective layer
- Are easily removable and washable at home
- Protects against: spillages, dust mites, stains, and general wear and tear
- Mattress Protectors offer a hygienic bedding solution
- Adds an extra layer of softness
We recommend . . .
- Using a Mattress Protector over a topper, for the ultimate supportive, soft and protective bedding solution that is easy to care for
- When using a latex or memory foam pillow, mattress or mattress topper, we recommend using a highly breathable protector, such as our Deep Fill Cotton range.
Which Mattress Toppers and Mattress Protectors are right for you?
A Topper is usually the thickest of the three and is the closest in relation to a mattress. In most cases the Mattress Topper will have what looks like a walled edge around the sides to increase the depth and fill. They are normally used to vastly improve comfort and support.
Enhancers like Mattress Toppers are also used to improve the feel of a mattress by adding in an extra luxurious layer of comfort. The Enhancer however was designed predominately to increase the protection of a mattress, along with an extra layer of soft and fluffy cushioning.
How to protect your mattress?
Mattress Protectors are specifically designed to protect your mattress from spills, dust mites and stains, as well as wear and tear, overall to prolong its lifespan. A Mattress Protector can be used over the top of an Enhancer or a Topper and will work alongside each other to improve and prolong the life of your mattress.
They aren’t just for old mattresses though, treat your new mattress to a Topper, Enhancer or Protector now, to improve its lifespan.