|Cover||100% BCI Cotton (200 Thread Count)|
|Care Instructions||Wash at 40°C. Tumble dry until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean.|
|Dimension (cm)||50 x 75cm (Fits standard UK Pillow Sizes)|
|Country of origin||India|
Bag made from recycled plastic
This luxury pair of plain-dye pillowcases are created using the finest quality, sustainably sourced cotton for breathability throughout the night and a luxurious smoothness against the skin. The percale weave gives a smooth finish and cool, crisp feel, and is highly durable to withstand regular laundering.
This 200 thread count bed linen is made from sustainably sourced BCI cotton, supporting cotton communities whilst protecting and restoring the environment.
This collection is available in a range of sizes including a single, double, king size, and super king, as well as standard and oxford border pillowcases.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
My first purchase from the fine bedding company but won’t be my last - lovely soft sheets - a dream!
So lovely, soft, yet cool
Always delighted with Fine Bedding products
Luxury bedding at its best. Goes so well with my Coverless duvet.
Good quality and sizing too. Definitely recommend. Will be purchasing more of these.