|Cover||100% Super Soft Microfibre|
|Filling||100% Smartfil® Microfibre|
|Care Instructions||Wash at 60°C. Tumble dry until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean. View our wash guide here|
|Features||Home Washable @ 60°C
Peach Soft Cover
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||Estonia|
See why 98% of people who use the Spundown duvet rate it 5*. The Spundown duvet is a washable duvet that offers the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Our washable duvet can be washed in the comfort of your own home time and time again, whilst retaining its quality wash after wash.
The advanced Smartfil® fibres are highly compressible, allowing the duvet to fit in a domestic washing machine, and the fibres to recover and return to their original plump shape. The washable duvet is ideal for allergy sufferers as it can be washed at 60°C (the temperature that kills dust mites) for great protection and freshness you'll love.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
This is my fourth spundown duvet..one of these was for my daughter. Like sleeping under marshmallow! Fast delivery every time..can't fault either!
One word says it all, but it is a lovely quality, lightweight and provides a smooth surface on top of the bed which other, cheaper 4.5 tog quilts don’t.
It works for me - washes & dries well so happy!!
Best duvet I've ever had
We use summer weight duvets all year round but have gone up a tog slightly with this one and I have to say it is the best duvet ever!