|Cover||100% Sustainably Sourced Cotton|
|Filling||100% Smartfil® Microfibre|
|Care Instructions||Wash at 60°C. Tumble dry until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean.|
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||Estonia|
The Spundown pillow is a washable pillow that offers the ultimate in comfort and convenience. It will retain its quality wash after wash, and can even be washed at home for added convenience. Filled with advanced Smartfil® fibres, these highly compressible fibres recover and return to their original plump shape even after repeated washing. Our washable pillow is also ideal for allergy sufferers as it can be washed at a dust mite busting 60°C. All of this innovative technology is encased in a 100% sustainably sourced BCI cotton cover to give that extra layer of luxury.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
Bought this pillow about 6 months ago and I'm happy to report it still feels new!
Hasn't lost its shape, firmness, no clumping so I'm overall very happy with the quality of it.
Haven't washed it yet so can't comment on that aspect but I'm hoping it'll go through the wash just fine.
Obviously nothing is perfect, I do find this pillow on the high side for my anatomy (I'm quite petite in frame) therefore my next purchase will be a less firm version of this type of pillow so I can compare.
Overall, I'm pleased with it and would recommend just like our friends did back in last summer.
This is the best firm pillow I have ever slept on. Thank you so much.
Very good and comfortable, would be even better with a coloured outer to match the washable quilts
Tried many pillows and this is the most comfortable pillow I've had. Very happy with purchase.
Stays plump, firm, comfortable, sleeping better