|Cover||100% Super Soft Microfibre|
|Filling||100% Smartfil® Microfibre|
|Care Instructions||Wash at 60°C. Tumble dry until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean.|
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||China|
Reusable storage bag or recycled plastic bag (as selected)
Our Spundown washable pillow protector is ideal for those looking to add a practical, protective layer to their pillow. Washable at a dust mite busting 60°C, it is a great option for allergy sufferers and is encased in a peach soft cover for an added soft touch finish.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
Fit the pillows perfectiy
These are second ones I have bought, very good value. Nice and soft too.
We ordered four for our caravan and can honestly say they are amazing. Lovely and soft, slightly padded and with a zip keeps everything tucked in.
Excellent service and top-quality product.
Nice thick protector and love the zip. Washes well and is easily dried. Shame that one of the seams has come undone after only a few washes.