|Cover||100% Sustainably Sourced Cotton|
|Filling||90% Sustainably Sourced Cotton & 10% Polyester Fibres|
|Care Instructions||Wash at 40°C. Tumble dry until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean.|
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||China|
Reusable storage bag
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
Super fit on our King size mattress. Warm and comfortable.
We were looking for a good quality mattress protector that wouldn't detract from the actual mattress and this one ticked all the boxes for us. It was deep enough to fit a 35-40cm deep mattress and was quilted enough to give protection but not mask the support from the natural fibres of the mattress.
I would certainly get recommend The Fine Bedding Company....trust me when I say that I spent plenty of time researching alternatives from other companies and these guys were clear winners in my opinion.
Very comfy, nice thickness for a mattress protector.
We decided to buy this item having slept on one in a hotel. We haven't been disappointed