|Cover||100% Sustainably Sourced Cotton|
|Care Instructions||Wash at 40°C. Tumble dry until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean.|
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||Estonia|
Reusable storage bag
The Head & Neck pillow has been specially designed to gently support the contours of the head and neck to alleviate strain on the muscles, and to help you get a better night's sleep. The pure cotton cover adds a soft-touch finish you'll just love.
Tailor your Head & Neck Pillow to you desired support, by using the convenient zip to add or remove filling as preferred.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
Bought two different pillows as couldn't decide on one and I'm still none the wiser.
This pillow is designed and advertised to support the neck with its ergonomical shape however for me it's too flat and soft and fails to retain its shape.
It doesn't support my neck, makes my sleep uncomfortable and still woke up with neck ache. Also the filling has clumped which isn't great. Needless to say it's been swiftly swapped for the other pillow I ordered.
It's not the most expensive purchase to worry about the hassle of returning it and it's being used by our boy child who is less fussy with his pillows.
However it won't be recommended by us and will replace it when sale starts.
Best nights sleep since purchasing the head and neck pillows! No more waking up with a sore and stiff neck. Thoroughly recommended
Excellent service as well.
I have neck and shoulder issues and find this pillow is an ideal mix between squishy enough to be comfortable, and firm enough to be supportive. You need to plump it up every day. Definitely recommended.
The amount of pillows I have tried for my neck/shoulder issue is ridiculous. Most have ended up being palmed off to charity shops etc but so far I am actually pleasantly surprised that I like this one! It’s early days but others have felt like I’m sleeping on a rock whereas this one, I have had two good nights sleep so far! I hope this continues
Found this pillow a bit too high and firm
Zip closure allows some filling to be removed, but still a bit high for me