|Cover||Super Soft Printed Polyester Cover|
|Filling||100% Smartfil® Polyester from Recycled PET Bottles|
Wash at an energy saving 40°C in a +7KG washing machine. Air dry or tumble dry on cool until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean.
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||Estonia|
|Colour||Packaging (all sizes)|
|Reusable duffle bag|
Nothing will make your bed the perfect place to be more than the cosy comfort of a lightweight, soft touch Night Owl duvet. A re-imagination of the traditional duvet, Night Owl comes with a classic and stylish Herringbone weave, meaning you’ll never need to grapple with a duvet cover again. Available in 3 colours; Storm Grey, Fjord Blue and French Plum.
Just pop your Night Owl in the washing machine when ready to refresh, and it’s quick to dry in just 90 minutes on a low temperature tumble dry. Now that’s going to make life easier!
Herringbone pillowcases that are a perfect match for your Night Owl duvet are also available here.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
First product I purchased from this company was a quilt called cotton embrace that was 14 years ago best quilt I have owned well that was until I got a night owl
Warm. Comfortable. Only disappointment was no pillowcases with the herrigbone. Already purchachef 2x grey night owl bedding that came with pillowcases.
I’m delighted with my new coverless duvet. No more covers to have to put on and it’s so warm and comfortable. I will probably buy a second one in a different colour very soon.