|Cover||100% Sustainably Sourced Cotton (233 Thread Count)|
|Filling||100% Down-Like Vegan Friendly Recycled Polyester
|Care Instructions||Wash at 40° & tumble dry in a large capacity machine until thoroughly dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Always read the care label before cleaning.|
|Features||Breathable Cotton Cover
Soft Like Down
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||Estonia|
Reusable storage bag
Our Vegan Down Duvet simulates the luxurious loft of natural down without any animal components or derivatives; making it more ethically conscious whilst also easier to launder. Instead of goose down, we use our signature fibres made from recycled plastic bottles which uniquely trap air and warmth in the same way as a natural down duvet. The innovative fibres are wrapped in a 233 thread count sustainably sourced cotton cover, providing further breathability and comfort throughout the night.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
Very well-made duvet, excellent quality.
We got the vegan duvet for my son and we were unsure what to expect. It is absolutely gorgeous! It feels wonderfully light compared to our feather duvets, but is so lovely and warm. I am planning on upgrading our bedding and will now be looking at a vegan duvet for us. Had my doubts but am now a convert!
From ordering to delivery Fine Bedding are amazing - the product is beyond expectations.
I highly recommend the vegan duvets.