|Cover||100% Sustainably Sourced Cotton|
|Filling||90% Hungarian Goose Down / 10% Hungarian Goose Feather|
|Care Instructions||We highly recommend professional cleaning for all our Nimbus products. Wash at 40° & tumble dry in a large capacity machine until thoroughly dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Always read the care label before cleaning.|
|Features||Breathable Cotton Cover
Ethically Sourced Materials
10 Year Guarantee
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||China|
Reusable storage bag
Our Silver Collection Hungarian Goose Down duvets are filled with 90% of the plumpest, softest Hungarian goose down clusters for the perfect night’s sleep. Naturally soft and indulgent, the filling is encased in a beautifully patterned cover for the final touch of elegance. Guaranteed to include 90% Hungarian Goose Down and 10% Hungarian Goose Feather, with a 300 thread count ultra fine cotton sateen dobby cover.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
Love my 3.5 tog new duvet. Perfect for summer.
I bought a 10.5 tog rating which is warm and still light weight. I suffer from joint and nerve end pain and struggle to sleep with a heavy quilt. This quilt is fabulous.