|Cover||Super Soft Printed Polyester Cover|
|Filling||100% Smartfil® Polyester from Recycled PET Bottles|
|Care Instructions||Wash at 40°C in a large capacity machine. Tumble dry until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean. View the care guide here.|
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||Estonia|
|Colour||Packaging (all sizes)|
|Reusable duffle bag|
As seen on TV. See why over 3000 people have rated the Night Owl Duvet 5*. Nothing will make your bed the perfect place to be more than the cosy comfort of a lightweight fibre fill Night Owl duvet, now available in both Summer 4.5 tog and All-Season 10.5 tog. A re-imagination of the traditional duvet, Night Owl comes complete with its own super soft cover, meaning you’ll never need to grapple with a duvet cover again. For even more convenience, just pop your Night Owl in the washing machine when ready to refresh, and it’s quick to dry in just 90 minutes. Now that’s going to make life easier!
Note: The Super-King size is not available in the 10.5 tog
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
I ordered these for my campervan as I thought they would save time and space. When they arrived I couldn’t believe how soft the material was and also how light they were. After using them in the van and sleeping so well I decided I didn’t want to go back to my old duvet so ordered some for home use too. They look good, feel amazing and are beautifully made plus I sleep better with these. Win win.
Would've given it 5 starts had it been cotton on the outside.
Makes life easy. Love white bedding and the seersucker always looks great with minimal effort. Use a white sheet under the duvet. Have the green duvet and about to purchase pink one to use in spare rooms for when the children and their spouses stay. Warm and look good.
I was so looking forward to not having to change duvet covers in the future but unfortunately the duvet I ordered does not wash well and I am back to my old bedding. The king size duvet fits in my 9kg washing machine but gets so heavy during the wash the machine can’t spin it and it comes out sopping wet (I’ve tried different cycles with the same outcome. Shame!
Handy to roll up and store....and as the header says, lightweight and cosy!