|Cover||100% Sustainably Sourced Cotton|
|Filling||90% Goose Down / 10% Goose Feather|
|Care Instructions||We highly recommend professional cleaning for all our Nimbus products. Wash at 40° & tumble dry in a large capacity machine until thoroughly dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Always read the care label before cleaning.|
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||China|
Reusable storage bag
The down in our Bronze Collection Goose Down pillows has been internationally certified at ethically sourced as part of our down commitment. So you can rest assured when we say our Bronze Collection offers the most ethically conscious you’ll ever experience, we mean it. Not only does it offer the ultimate in comfort and luxury, but it gently cushions the contours of the head and neck, and is cocooned in soft luxury cotton. Guaranteed to include 90% Goose Down, with a 280 thread count soft cotton cambric cover.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
I bought this pillow after staying at a hotel that had the same one, im so happy ive bought it after years of not finding the right pillow for my neck ive had this for a week and its been the best ive ever had! Dont hesitate to buy!
My husband bought this Bronze Nimbus pillow from a local department store a couple of years ago and I decided to get one too. I must say that this one feels slightly softer, but as a front sleeper I am happy as it supports my head and neck perfectly without feeling insubstantial. Also, highly recommend teaming it up with a Mulberry Silk pillow case for a luxurious night's sleep.
These pillows are so comfy, you just sink right into them. Quite pricey, but in my opinion worth every penny. Has to go with a silky soft pillow case. Only downside is they’re now out of stock so I have to wait before I can buy some more. The matching duvet is also on the shopping list.
This is my second pillow . I have a bad neck and this pillow perfectly supports and adjusts itself to give me a good nights sleep and wake up pain free