|Cover||100% Sustainably Sourced Cotton|
|Filling||90% Goose Down / 10% Goose Feather|
|Care Instructions||We highly recommend professional cleaning for all our Nimbus products. Wash at 40° & tumble dry in a large capacity machine until thoroughly dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Always read the care label before cleaning.|
|Features||Breathable Cotton Cover
Ethically Sourced Materials
10 Year Guarantee
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||China|
The down in our Bronze Collection Goose Down duvet has been internationally certified at ethically sourced as part of our down commitment. So you can rest assured when we say our Bronze Collection offers the most ethically conscious you’ll ever experience, we mean it. Our Bronze Collection Goose Down duvets are filled with 90% premium goose down clusters, which provide natural loft and comfort throughout the night as you sleep. Covered in luxurious cotton for added natural indulgence. Guaranteed to include 90% Goose Down and 10% Goose Feather, contained in a 280 thread count soft cotton cambric cover.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
Goose Down Duvet: light and warm just perfect
This duvet is cosy, light and beautifully warm.
Certainly a warm and cosy duvet...but while the feathers are soft, the exterior of the duvet feels like paper. It’s noisy every i time I move in it. I definitely wouldn’t have bought it had I realised this.