|Cover||Super Soft Printed Polyester Cover|
|Filling||100% Smartfil® Polyester from Recycled PET Bottles|
|Care Instructions||Wash at 40°C in a large capacity machine. Tumble dry until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean. View the care guide here.|
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||Estonia|
|Colour||Packaging (all sizes)|
|Reusable duffle bag|
|Grey Marl Yellow Trim
||Protective recycled plastic bag|
As seen on TV. See why over 3000 people have rated the Night Owl Duvet 5*. Nothing will make your bed the perfect place to be more than the cosy comfort of a lightweight fibre fill Night Owl duvet, now available in both 4.5 tog and 10.5 tog. A re-imagination of the traditional duvet, Night Owl comes complete with its own super soft cover, meaning you’ll never need to grapple with a duvet cover again. For even more convenience, just pop your Night Owl in the washing machine when ready to refresh, and it’s quick to dry in just 90 minutes. Now that’s going to make life easier!
Nightowl packaging varies. Please see the Product Details tab below for more information.
Soft touch pillowcases that are a perfect match for your Night Owl duvet are also available. Please click here.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
Love it so cosy
We now have five night owl coverless quilts and they are great, no more ironing duvet covers lol. The quilts are light and adjust the temperature, we also use one in our Motorhome and it’s cosy even when freezing cold weather. I would definitely recommend the fine bedding company great customer service and prompt delivery. Thank you
Already tested this out in a sub zero night in our camper van. Worked a treat. Really cosy, really handy size and bag is ideal for transporting/storage.
Absolutely the best thing since sliced bread!
No more fighting with the duvet and cover
The bed almost makes itself
So very happy with it