|Cover||Super Soft Printed Polyester Cover|
|Filling||100% Smartfil® Polyester from Recycled PET Bottles|
|Care Instructions||Wash at 40°C in a large capacity machine. Tumble dry until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean. View the care guide here.|
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||Estonia|
|Colour||Packaging (all sizes)|
Dusk Pink with white trim
|Reusable duffle bag|
Nothing will make your bed the perfect place to be more than the cosy comfort of a Night Owl. The duvet is entirely coverless, combining an innovative lightweight fibre fill, complete with its own super soft-touch cover, meaning no more grappling with duvet covers.
When it’s ready for a refresh, simply pop in your washing machine (+7KG) and see how it comes out fluffy and clean and then dries in as little as 90 minutes.
Our coverless duvets go far beyond the bedroom too. They make it easy to take the comfort of your duvet wherever you wish; whether that's snuggling on the sofa, keeping cosy & warm outside or on a camping adventure. Our unique fibre fill is made from recycled PET, and designed to be lightweight and easily compressed, ready for any occasion.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
Lovely 4.5 tog duvet. I am using in winter as it’s lightweight and I don’t like heavy duvets.
Easy to load in washing machine.
Bought this in the sale - and it is just as well made and comfy as the first one I got. It's the summer weight one but still using it in December, with a light throw on top on really cold nights.
Although lightweight, lovely and cosy to snuggle into whatever the season
Very Happy with this duvet saves such a lot of oohs and aahs with duvet covers !!
Lovely fresh colour my guest at Christmas will look pretty in pink!Very good value for money with the offer.Great customer service as the pillow case didn’t come with the quilt but arrived very soon after .Very fast delivery service polite efficient email exchanges.