|Cover||Super Soft Printed Polyester Cover|
|Filling||100% Smartfil® Polyester from Recycled PET Bottles|
|Care Instructions||Unzip into individual sleeping bags and wash separately at 40°C in a large capacity +7KG machine. Tumble dry on cool setting or line dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean.|
Peach skin soft touch fabric
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||Estonia|
The Night Owl Sleeping Bag is a stylish way to sleep whether you’re camping, caravanning or simply staying at a friend’s for the night. The 7.0 tog 3 season warmth rating is ideal for summer, autumn, and spring seasons .
Combining the familiar comfort of a duvet with the convenience and practicality of a sleeping bag, the 3-in-1 can be used as a double or two singles with wrapped round comfort. Alternatively, the newly launched single sleeping bag can be used as a solo sleeping bag, or as a double duvet. So, whatever the sleeping arrangement, you’ll wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
The sleeping bag comes with two-way access and an auto-lock zip which keeps you secure and snug all night long. And it’s topped with a fabric finish, so you’ll feel like you're sleeping in your bed at home, wherever you are.
To freshen up, pop it in your machine and it’ll be ready for the next adventure in just a couple of hours.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
Light, warm and easy to get back in bag.
Have purchased this for our camper van which was due April but have now been told August so have not had chance to use.
Feels very soft and cannot wait to start using.
Very pleased with our new sleeping bags. They are soft and comfortable, and are easy to store.
Always doubted a double sleeping bag, but I love it. It’s lovely to sleep in. Very warm and comfortable. Would definitely recommend.
This is such a great idea for our motorhome as there’s very little work to do to make the bed warm and welcoming.
It’s lighter than conventional bedding which is really good because it makes the drop down bed easier to