|Cover||100% Microfibre from Recycled PET Bottles|
|Filling||100% Smartfil® Microfibre from Recycled PET Bottles|
|Care Instructions||Wash at an Eco conscious 30°C. Tumble dry until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean.|
|Features||100% Recycled Filling & Fabric from PET Bottles
Peach Soft Cover with a spot pattern detail
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||Estonia|
Recycled and recyclable plastic bag
We’ve revolutionised the bedding industry a duvet made using 100% recycled materials with a Global Recycled Standard accreditation; in our award-winning certified Eco Factory running entirely on renewable energy.
The silky fibre filling and super soft cover are made entirely from recycled plastic bottles and expertly layered to offer weightless warmth, with approximately 120 bottles making up a double duvet. You'll be amazed to feel how lofty and breathable this duvet is alongside an attractive spot pattern detail. Ideal if you are seeking environmentally conscious solutions without compromising on comfort and performance.
The advanced Smartfil® recycled fibres are highly compressible, allowing even king sizes to fit easily into standard washing machines, whilst retaining its quality wash after wash with fibres returning to their original plump shape.
Packed in a recycled plastic bag.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
This is a really nice duvet, brilliant quality, lovely and warm, amazing you can out it in the washing machine, excellent price for it also, I am really happy and would definitely recommend 🤩
This duvet is so cosey and floofy and I'm glad I bought it. Just wished I'd thought to buy one when they'd reduced the price from £70 (November 2021) to £42 (December 2021).
Was happy with this product and delivery time
I recently moved back to the UK after a decade away and starting from scratch on so many home goods, I really wanted to make intentional choices about eco friendly purchases. So thrilled to have found this duvet - you would never know its made of plastic bottles. I got the 10.5 in Feb and it was perfectly warm and cozy. I'm back to try the 4.5 because the warm weather suddenly arrived and I already am a bit of a warm sleeper so the 10.5 is just too much for me now. Having said that it still feels extremely light and comfortable, I'll definitely go back to it in the winter!
Really pleased with my duvey, it is really light and soft but surprisingly warm. Excellent value