|Cover||100% Recycled Polyester|
|Filling||100% Recycled Polyester|
|Care Instructions||Wash at 30°C. Tumble dry on a low setting until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean.|
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||Estonia|
Recycled plastic bag
Good sleep is our passion but we also take care to produce responsibly. The quilted Eco pillow transforms plastic waste, that would otherwise end up in landfill, into a luxuriously light and fluffy Smartfil® Eco fibre filling, encased in super soft recycled fabric.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
This is a midway pillow it seems to me. It is very supportive and I use 2 as an armchair with a soft pillow on top. Find I am comfortable sitting in bed reading or snuggling down to sleep. Very satisfied with my purchase.
I have been on the hunt for responsible pillows for a while now, and was unsure about looking at recycled polyester as an option (I prefer less synthetic materials that are more breathable). However - I read the reviews on the website and decided to try these out. I must say I am very impressed with how deluxe they feel, they hold their shape well, have a lovely quilted cover and provide a good support! Great purchase and I got my partner to buy the same for his place!
Very happy with my new eco pillows which are quite firm and cuddly No lumps or bumps and no sharp feather quills
I am all for recycling so this pillow appealed to me. However, it is not ‘light and fluff’ but hard and uncomfortable. Unfortunately the only way to test a pillow is to sleep on it so now it can’t be returned.
Lovely plump pillows and duvets.