|Cover||100% Sustainably Sourced Cotton|
|Filling||100% Recycled Synthetic Down Like Fibre|
|Care Instructions||We highly recommend professional cleaning for all our Nimbus products. Wash at 40° & tumble dry in a large capacity machine until thoroughly dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Always read the care label before cleaning.|
|Features||Breathable Cotton Cover
Soft Like Down
10 Year Guarantee
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||China|
Reusable storage bag
Luxury that doesn't cost the earth! The Smartdown duvet is one of our most luxurious yet sustainable products yet. Created from responsibly sourced raw materials, Smartdown duvet fibres are made from recycled plastic bottles, uniquely spun and blown in such a way that they simulate the hand-feel and warmth of natural down. The duvets are wrapped in a soft 280 thread count, sustainably sourced cotton cover and finished by hand in our own Eco-Factory. Drift off in incredible luxury with this beautiful bedding with a conscience.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
Just what I had hoped for - very light, warm and comfortable. Would recommend
Arrived very promptly and is perfect for what I wanted
We recently stayed at a very posh hotel and loved the bedding so much, i immediately looked to see what it was. Hence me buying this duvet on two togs - summer and spring/autumn. Both are wonderful - seemingly regulating temperatures effortlessly and keeping warm (where necessary) without the weight. And it's sustainable too!
Really nice lightweight duvet.. Feels similar to one of the real down duvets I've used in hotels but without actually having to pluck feathers from some poor bird! I would recommend this product. I got the summer one and use it in winter too with an extra blanket.