|Cover||100% Sustainably Sourced Cotton|
|Filling||85% Goose Feather / 15% Goose Down|
|Care Instructions||Wash at 40°C. Tumble dry until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean.|
|Features||Breathable Cotton Cover
Ethically Sourced Materials
Nomite Protection for allergy sufferers
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||Estonia|
Reusable storage bag
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
This duvet is quality all the way, I know it is more on the expensive side, but will last years and keep you warm when needed.
The best duvet i ever had xxx love it and important for everybody the feature doesn’t come out which is such a release xx
The duvet is very warm. Being able to separate them and use either one or both is a great idea. Wonderful duvet well worth the money.
Very pleased with this duvet. It has improved sleep quality and kept me warm.
Only 4 stars as the outer cover is a bit crackly, but it is very warm.