|Cover||100% Sustainably Sourced Cotton|
|Filling||100% Smartfil® Microfibre|
|Care Instructions||Wash at 60°C. Tumble dry until thoroughly dry. Do Not Bleach. Do not dry clean.|
|Dimension (cm)||See our Size Chart|
|Country of origin||Estonia|
The Spundown pillow is a washable pillow that offers the ultimate in comfort and convenience. It will retain its quality wash after wash, and can even be washed at home for added convenience. Filled with advanced Smartfil® fibres, these highly compressible fibres recover and return to their original plump shape even after repeated washing. Our washable pillow is also ideal for allergy sufferers as it can be washed at a dust mite busting 60°C. All of this innovative technology is encased in a 100% sustainably sourced BCI cotton cover to give that extra layer of luxury.
UK DELIVERY SERVICES
Standard by DPD (Delivery in 2 to 4 working days)
- UK Mainland - £4.65 (FREE for orders over £50)
- Northern Ireland (up to £135)- £5.85
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - £9.20 (Note: allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
* Please note we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland orders over £135 or to Channel Islands
Priority Next Day by DPD (Delivery in 1 working day)
* If ordered before 12 noon Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- UK Mainland - £5.65
- Northern Ireland – Not Available
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – Not Available
- DPD will send you pre-delivery notification and an estimate delivery time via SMS and/or email
- You can also track your parcel via the DPD iOS / Android App and leave delivery instructions if you are not in
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
* We are sorry we are unable to offer shipments to outside of the UK at this moment in time
We offer free returns within 14 days of delivery if product is unused and in original packaging.
For our full Delivery & Returns terms and conditions, please visit our Delivery and Returns info page
very good product and delivery,would use again for the quality
Purchased as i suffer with neck issues and this pillow offers the perfect support i need for my neck and shoulders. The washable aspect of it was what drew me to it, so im yet to find out what it washes like, but if the coverless duvets are anything to go by then im sure this will wash perfectly.
Stayed in a 5* hotel recently and thought the pillows were fabulous so checked out the label to find it was these pillows. Fully expected them to be out of budget…..but was amazed at the low price. Highly recommended!
I bought a duvet and two pillows. They are all very good quality and excellent value for money. I am delighted with them and will not hesitate to order again from them.
I cannot praise the products and service enough, the Owl collection is fab, especially the quilts, so soft and light on your skin👍