This is an ode to our most favourite room of the house: the bedroom is a haven, a sanctuary, a retreat or simply somewhere you collapse into at the end of a tiring day.
To celebrate our #myfinebed giveaway, we’ve collected the best tips, trends and inspiration from across the blogosphere to give your bed the revamp it deserves. And if this little lot doesn’t whet your appetite, there’s lots more on our Pinterest board.
And don’t forget, when you’re finished you can take a quick pic of your beautiful bed and enter our giveaway to win over £250 worth of luxury bedding and a sleep monitor. It’s a win/win situation!
1. Make believe your bedroom is actually a boutique hotel – find out how here (with thanks to The Huffington Post) and make sure you get your breakfast in bed ordered
2. Soft neutrals and pastels – and absolutely anything in grey (found on www.theultralinx.com)
3. Use Ikea desks as glossy chic looking headboards – thanks to harpersbazaar.com
4. Step by Step essential items for the perfect bed making from www.justdecorate.wordpress.com
5. Nautical is still big for nurseries. Check out this gorgeousness from Agata at BarkTime
6. Mixing and layering different textures with a similar colour palette creates a professional and extremely comfy bed (from Potterybarn.com)
7. Natural textures, found objects and anything with copper in it and you’re bang on trend from domainehome.com